Hey there, I'm Lira (formerly known as SRMX12), one-half of the active sysops on the HRFWiki2. I'm also the creator of Pixstar Runner, that badly-animated pixelated cartoon man show based on the better-animated cartoon man show. I've been a fan of Homestar Runner just about all my life, and I joined this wiki (in its Referata years) in February 2016. Check out my page on the HRWiki for more complete information about me.
The good, the bad, the finished, and the unfinished.
Here's the super-secret list of stuff that I'm working on or started years ago and might return to one day!
- I have partial scripts for wildlife, expansion and another caper.
- I wrote a bunch of fortune cookie messages a while ago for fun. Maybe I'll put some graphics and code to them sometime and put them on Scratch.
- I have part of a decent-ish script written for an animated Homestar Runner Goes for the Gold. ("Animated" here meaning "not storybook style".)
- There's a toon that I've had in the works for some time about Strong Bad getting a smartphone. The script is mostly written, and a lot of the toon is animated. The problem is mostly that I've been working on it for so long now that I hate it. One of these days I'll just finish it up and we can all enjoy.
- One time I kind of swiped a hremail from RasterOfMandomness and tried writing a script for it. It's not done.
- Here are a few more half-finished, half-baked toon scripts floating around in my script folder that I may decide to do more with someday: a bad comedy show put on by Homestar and Coach Z, one where Homestar can't sleep and breaks into Strong Bad's house for no reason, one where the entire Homestarmy breaks into Strong Bad's house for no reason, and of course, "Rainy Times" (which was a fun idea while it lasted but at this point will probably never be written).
- Strong Bad's Attractive Game for Cool People has gone through a ridiculous number of iterations, none of which got anywhere whatsoever. I really do still want to make a Homestar Runner adventure game, but who knows when or what form it will take. Some of the better ideas include a text adventure (either in Scratch or in Java or Python) or a Peasant's Quest-style game. Whatever it ends up being, it'll be awesome... if I ever make it.
- I've been on-and-off trying to code a Java version of Trogdor!! The Board Game that you could play from your command line. (Gfd's embarking on a similar quest in Scratch!)
- In the physical realm, I've been toying with the idea of drawing some Homestar Runner comics! I'll see where that takes me!
- Lastly — We're Snowed In, which I originally announced for Decemberween 2017, and boy, did I fail to deliver. I'm really sorry about that. I have maybe... three-quarters of the script written? And I still think it's a good idea, so maybe I'll try to get it done for this holiday season.