Stinkoman Email is an “other character email show” created for the Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki 2 featuring Stinkoman. It's effectively the 20X6 version of Strong Bad Email. Similar to Strong Bad Email, the emails will not be very story-heavy. Focusing instead on one-shots that answer the email in a funny way with short skits portraying the exaggerated anime-style world of 20X6.
It takes place in metropolis and more specifically at Stinkoman Headquarters where the titular robot-booted fellow answers emails while also trying to prove that he is the best at everything ever (insisting on taking everything as a challenge). Him, his mute friend, Pan Pan, and his moronic, no-armed, pudding-obsessed sidekick 1-Up regularly get on each other's cases in increasingly comedic shenanigans that you surely will not want to miss. Grab the popcorn, reheat that pizza and check out a couple of episodes!
Updates[edit | edit source]
- December 24, 2020 - Merry Christmas to all! Hope you all survived the year alright! Another Stinkoman Email is your gift for getting through to the end. Finally, we find out what Marzi-Mei's deal is!
- November 25, 2020 - Just wanted to get a special tenth email out before the end of November as Stinkoman Email got Fanstuff of the Month this month! Things have been really busy in real-life, so I opted not to do a mock-up screenshot for this one. However, I may add one later. It is a huge honor to receive this award and brings back memories of when such awards were given out on the original fanstuff wiki. Anyway, hope you like the email!
- September 30, 2020 - Ever wanted to know how Stinkoman and 1-Up first met? Well, I don't have a satisfying explanation, but I got a fan theory! New Stinkoman Email!
- August 10, 2020 - Guess who's back? That's right! Not Stinkoman Email! Because this week we're going back to the good ol' Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki days and revisiting 1-Up Emails.
- June 24, 2020 - Hey, it's been a hot minute since I've released anything here! How are you cool cats doing during this time of the year? Here's some Teen Girl Squad action! The seventh email has been released!
- June 17, 2020 - Really should be working on university assignments instead of writing out Stinkoman Emails, but I'm having a lot of fun with these! Glad this wiki exists to just let me go nuts with my ideas on a whim. The sixth email has been released!
- June 16, 2020 - On a roll, as they say! Check out the new episode of Stinkoman Email where Stinkoman goes into detail about the strongest girl in the universe. Not Captain Marvel. Fifth email is live, baby!
- June 15, 2020 - So, greetings and salutations! Welcome to the Stinkoman Email show where Stinkoman answers fanmail from his thousands of adoring fans across space and (literally) time. This is something that I'll do on a hobby basis on and off. Kind of whenever I feel like it. Don't take any of it too seriously and just have fun! First, second, third and fourth emails have been released.
Stinkoman Email[edit | edit source]
Are you asking for an emaaaaaaaail?!
11. Deal - Stinkoman receives an email asking what 20X6 Marzipan's "deal" is, but there is nothing wrong with 20X6 Marzipan.
10. Multiverse - Stinkoman is sent to the prime universe and meets Strong Bad. Chaos ensues as a result.
9. Origin - Stinkoman tells the story of how he first met 1-Up and Pan Pan, however it quickly becomes clear he's an unreliable narrator.
8. Pudding - 1-Up decides to clear out his own inbox full of emails, much to the dismay of Stinkoman.
7. Job - Stinkoman talks about some of his previous jobs, but elaborates on the time that he was a comic book artist.
6. Prank - Stinkoman attempts to prank call Marzia, however his attempts are one of many calls on her answering machine.
5. Girl - When asked about the female equivalent of "the guy", Stinkoman tells a story about how he first met the most powerful girl in the universe.
4. Beyond - When asked about the mysterious eleventh level, Stinkoman starts to act strange like he's trying to access a faint memory.
3. Homsar - After being informed about a potential god-like being, Stinkoman goes searching so that he may challenge it.
2. Manga - Stinkoman reminisces about some of his past acting gigs and details the history of his show.
1. Challenge - 1-Up thinks he is ready to enter the Strongest Man In The Universe Tournament, but Stinkoman disagrees.
Email Stinkoman[edit | edit source]
Oh, yeah! Forgot to put a thing where you can send in emails. Feel free to just put whatever below the line and I'll make something of the ensuing chaos. Thanks!
Have you ever lost a challenge?
Who'd you lose against? When'd you lose?
Where'd you lose? What'd you lose?
Why do you challenge people all the time?
Isn't it kinda dumb to challenge people
for no reason?
Bowing to you,
Man, I can smell you from lightyears away.
Aliens can smell you from space. No matter how many
coats of deodarant you use, you still
smell! Get rid of the smell, stinky guy!
I don't want to smell you later,
Not so smelly guy.
Dear The Guy,
Why do you like challenges so much?
Can you tell us your first challenge?
Hoping for many more years of you challenging
the crap out of pretty much everything,
Someone that's not TheStick
What was the best challenge you ever fought?
And by contrast, what was the worst challenge you ever fought?
A fan of yours from OH.