Strong Bad Emails
(Redirected from Sbemail)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of fan Strong Bad Emails created by h≡r. They start where TBC left off before the real 206th sbemail was released.
List of Emails[edit | edit source]
Compy Tition emails[edit | edit source]
- 227. homestripe powers — Homestripe demonstrates his super powers.
- 226. stinko trek — Strong Bad interviews 1-Up and Stinkoman.
- 225. slapstar — Strong Bad is asked if anyone in Free Country USA has a twin (other than The Twins themselves, of course), and Slipstar is revealed to have one.
- 224. color detectors — Pandora's world turns black and white.
- 223. detectives — Two detectives need help solving a case.
- 222. more spring cleaning — Strong Bad does some more spring cleaning by DELETING several emails. This is a sequel to the canon sbemail "spring cleaning."
- 221. words per minute — Strong Bad is asked how many words he can type in a minute.
- 220. homstipe — A misspelling of "Homestripe" leaves Strong Bad trying to find out what's up with Homstipe.
- 219. alternate universe 2 — Strong Bad uses his alternate universe portal again. Senor Muybueno appears in this sbemail. First appearance of the Compy Tition (competition, get it?)
Aqua H20 emails[edit | edit source]
- 218. virus 3 — The Aqua H20 gets a virus.
- 217. boxing gloves — This email seems to contradict some kinda robot. Oh well. This is just how h≡r imagines Strong Bad's hands.
- 216. switched minds — h≡r may send this one to Strong Bad.
Zappy XT6 emails[edit | edit source]
- 215. virus 2 — The Zappy XT6 gets a virus and Coaches C and D get literally joined at the hip.
- 214. dangeresque 4 — Strong Bad shows the viewers his fourth Dangeresque film; Homsar gets a Dangeresque counterpart.
- 213. time travel — Homestripe time travels.
- 212. shrink ray — Strong Bad shrinks to the size of ant. The Grape-Nuts Robot appears in this sbemail.
- 211. homstar — A misspelling of "Homestar" introduces Homstar.
- 210. homesar — A misspelling of "Homsar" leaves Strong Bad attempting to find the best way to get rid of Homesar.
- 209. total cardgage — Strong Bad imagines what would happen if Homsar met Senor Cardgage. Checked on the Aqua H20 instead of the Zappy XT6.
- 208. clean-up — Strong Bad gets 8 emails and deletes every one.
- 207. shirt — Strong Bad is asked to put on a shirt, but takes the email in a different direction instead.
- 206. 26 color case — Strong Bad gets an email from Coach L.
Not Quite Strong Bad Emails[edit | edit source]
- 205½. sbemail 205.5 — The Compé starts malfunctioning, so Strong Bad replaces it with the Zappy XT6.
[edit | edit source]
- inbox — Send Strong Bad an email that he'll answer for you! Send Strong Bad an email that he'll answer for you!