Homestripe Runner Emails (reboot)/who are you
Homestripe is asked who he is.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
(Homestripe Runner is sitting at his computer, the Zlappy SQ6.) HOMESTRIPE: Greetings, one and everyone! Welcome to my very own email show!
Hey there Homestripe,
who are you?
(Homestripe reads the last line as "from Gift. Or is it Jift?")
HOMESTRIPE: (typing) Well, Gift, this is the perfect email with which to open up my new email show! Allow me to introduce myself. I am what you might call Homestripe Runner. I am Homestar's cousin, and I have a sister named Slipstar. Oh yeah, and another one named Weena. But she's adopted. (clears the screen) What else? Well, I'm also a detective, and I have a pet Dijjery-Doo that I got as a present from Strong Bad. I don't know why, but Strong Bad seemed quite eager to give him away. (stops typing) Well, I think that's enough for now. You'll learn more about me in future emails. So until next time, (starts singing) I do the Homestripe Email Show, so if you have a nice suggestion for the next one, just click on the paper above! (says "above" with a long A and a long O) (stops singing) Whoa! Maybe I should end all my emails that way!
(The Paper comes down.)
Easter Eggs[edit | edit source]
Click on "Dijjery-Doo" to see a flashback of Homestripe receiving Dijjery-Doo as a present from Strong Bad.
STRONG BAD: Hey Homestripe, would you like this Dijjery-Doo?
HOMESTRIPE: Sure. Why not?
DIJJERY-DOO: Oh, hi Homestripe. I'm so glad to be Strong Bad's present to you! (his left tusk falls out)
Fun Facts[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dijjery-Doo's canon design is used in this email, and will be used for all of his appearances in The Homestar Runner Show's reboot.
Inside References[edit | edit source]
- Homestripe's trouble pronouncing the sender's name is based on Strong Bad's trouble pronouncing "gif" in website.
- "I am what you might call Homestripe Runner." is a reference to April Fool 2014.
Real-World References[edit | edit source]
- Homestripe's ending song is based on the ending song from BFDI Trivia.
- The way Homestripe says "Who are you?" when reading the email is based on the way the Caterpillar says it in Alice in Wonderland.