Homestar Runner Strategy Guide/Characters/Strong Bad
Profile[edit | edit source]
Strong Bad is mad at Homeschool Winner for stealing his ladies, so he teams up with Homestar to take him down! His house is crawling with Unguraits and Pink Scorpions, and he has to find The Cheat to get Marzipan's Melon. He doesn't know any magic, but he's quite strong.
- CLASS: Fighter
- WEAPON: Glove/Big Knife
- STRONG POINTS: Powerful in mid-game
- WEAK POINTS: No magic, cannot be in the party at the same time as Dangeresque.
Stats[edit | edit source]
- HP: 150
- Attack: 11
- Defense: 8
- Strength: 20
- Agility: 6
- Luck: 16
- Charm: 10
- MP: 0
- Evasion: 4
- Normal Attacks:
- No Weapon: Strong Bad attacks with a punch.
- Glove Equipped: Strong bad attacks with a punch.
- Big Knife Equipped: Strong Bad slashes with a serrated smash attack.
- Field Ability: Rocket Glove (Strong Bad hits distant enemies with a flying boxing glove to start a battle with weaker enemies. He can also grab items you can't normally reach.)
- Special Abilities:
- Bucket Hand - Cures status ailments.
- Bullhorn Hand - Damage all enemies.
- Laser Hand - Attacks an enemy multiple times.
- Blue Diamond - The center of all his power. Ultimate Attack.
- Armor: Dangeresque glasses
Acquiring Strong Bad[edit | edit source]
Since The Cheat is missing, Strong Bad will join you if you can get him one of Marzipan's Melons. Just go to Marzipan's House and steal a melon for him.